Sunday, October 16, 2005

 

So what is this all about?

This is where I tell you what this blog is about. I hate this part. Why is God’s name do I have to waste space going on about what I plan to do when I could just do it?
Sigh. Ok, I’ll follow the rules this time. Just for you. (Don’t you feel special?)

This blog is about me. Me me me me me!
Things tick me off. A lot of things tick me off. I need a place to vent. This is the place.
I am going to rant about people and things that piss me off. That is the “Rant” part of the title. I am also, on occasion, going to rave about something or someone that is good. That is the “Rave” part.
Let me warn you. There will be more rants than raves.

I think I’ve pretty much summed it up. What say we get on with the ranting, shall we?

Next post: Lottery tickets and me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?